To suit your convenience, we have both Full Course and Module Courses. The Full Course is 11-month long. Module Course finishes much sooner depending on the subjects you opt for. We give you the option to design your own module. All the twelve subjects of General Studies along with the General Essay are placed in Two Groups. Each Group has six subjects. Together they cover the entire syllabus for both Preliminary and Main examinations. In the First Group, you have relatively high value parts of General Studies. You can take not more than two subjects from each Group. Thus, you can create your own module of FOUR subjects. If you want to opt for one more module, you can again choose two more subjects from each group. When you enroll for more Modules, there will be financial incentives. Details in the fees Section.
1) All the classes of the subjects chosen by the candidate are covered in the Module subject.
2) Tests in the respective subjects of the module - Periodical and Final (both Preliminary and Main type).
3) When the student has 2 Modules and upgrades to the 3rd one, his enrolment is the same as General Studies Comprehensive Course (Prelim cum Main).
4) On the Student’s Learning Management System (LMS), the following will be uploaded daily - In depth news analysis of the Hindu; One article from Yojana/Kurukshetra; One article from DownToEarth journal; PIB Press Release Analysis and material from PRS Policy Review.
Module Course is meant for whom?
Our module course is meant for a select set of aspirants like -
● Those who have taken Coaching elsewhere.
The Module Course is a starting point for the above sections. We have made the Course scalable because we believe it can add tremendous value to the preparation of an aspirant, however senior he/she may be.
Fees - Offline (Inclusive of all taxes)
1 Module (4 Subjects): Rs.60,000/- (Rs. Sixty Thousand only)
2 Modules (4 + 4 Subjects): Rs.1,10,000/- (Rs. One Lakh Ten thousand only)
1 Module (4 Subjects): Rs.50,000/- (Rs.Fifty Thousand only)
2 Modules (4 + 4 Subject): Rs.95,000/- (Rs.Ninety Five thousand only)
Fees - Online (Inclusive of All taxes)
- Modes of Payment
- Admission can be taken by the student either Online or Offline.
- The payment methods accepted are –
- ► UPI
- ► IMPS
- ► Demand Draft/s
- ► Debit Card
- ► Credit Card
- ► Net Banking
- EMI Facility available upto 18 months.
- Admissions open. Admission can be taken Online and Offline.
- Get your REFERRAL CODE now.