|Old Rajender Nagar||
Personal attention is the key to success
|Admission Form||Fee : Rs. 146000/-||E-Information Brochure|
|Admission Form||Fee : Rs. 18500/-||E-Information Brochure|
General Studies at the Preliminary level is divided into two papers- GS-I and GS-II. GS-II is popularly known as CSAT. CSAT, from 2015 Preliminary, is a mere qualifying exam. The entire weight is on Paper-I of GS. CSAT: CSAT classes are held a few weeks after the General Studies (Paper-I) classes commence so that candidates get familiar with the examination and the pattern, for them to pick up the subjects better. The link between the two papers is unmissable. The Paper-II Course lasts almost 3 months.
|Admission Form||Fee : Rs. 10000/-||Prelims Test Series Schedule|
FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMME
1. There will be 20 tests (10 tests in each paper).
2. The tests are most suitable for the students who have already completed their syllabus and for those who are about to complete it.
3. First five tests will be Mini-comprehensive based on the syllabus (given by the institute). Last five tests will be based on entire syllabus prescribed by the UPSC.
4. Each paper will carry 200 Marks. Negative Marks will be 1/3rd.
5. There will be NO classroom discussion for any of the tests but after each test students will be provided with self explanatory answers.
6. The test will be conducted on-line as well as off-line.
7. The off-line test will be conducted at Rajinder Nagar as well as GTB Nagar.
All India Prelims Test Series begins: 8th October 2017
Admission begins: 10th September 2017
|Admission Form||Fee : Rs. 48500/-|
|Sl. No.||Subject||Date of Commencement||Duration (Approx)||Timings|
|1||Sociology||29th June & 23rd November||4 Months||8 - 10 AM|
|2||History||29th June & 23rd November||4 Months||8 - 10 AM|
|3||Political Science||29th June & 23rd November||4 Months||11 AM - 1 PM|
|4||Public Administration||29th June & 16th November||4 Months||11 AM - 1 PM|
|5||Anthropology||29th June & 23rd November||4 Months||5:30 - 7:30 PM|
Copyright © 2017. SRIRAM'S IAS. All Rights Reserved. Technology Partner TutorArc