Here are some tips provided by SRIRAM’s IAS institute for the IAS aspirants to crack civil services exam easily.
1. BASIC KNOWLEDGE SHOULD BE BOUNTEOUS - There should be quality of basic knowledge on each specific subject especially in NCERT. Plenty of queries are asked from respective subjects like current affairs, Indian history, Geography, Ecology, Biodiversity and Environment, hence they should be thoroughly prepared by aspirant. Candidates tend to show casual behavior, in prelims because the questions are objective based, but the questions are perplexive and aim of providing such question is to check the I.Q level of aspirants in depth, thus equal priority should be given to preliminary examination.
2. TAKE REVISION TWICE BEFORE EXAMS - Judge your weakness and strength in respective subject and don`t let any stone unturned while revision. Give importance to every topic and be thorough in this manner that any question asked can be answered frequently without any hesitation.
3. HARD COPY SHOULD BE PREPARED OF NOTES - Making of the notes plays vital role and consumes enough of time during examination periods. Notes written in own handwriting help to revise concepts frequently; so, it is sensible to prepare notes especially on topics which are difficult for aspirant. Making notes also creates image of the respective thing in a more effective way
4. ASPIRANT SHOULD SOLVE PREVIOUS YEAR SAMPLE PAPERS - Solving previous years paper creates up an image in aspirant mind about the asking pattern in UPSC exam also the probability of answering the question with error become nil. During the exam, time plays a crucial role thus, solving up the sample paper gives a clear idea for maintaining up the speed in UPSC exam.
5. HAVE A PROPER SLEEP AND BE CONFIDENT - During examination periods candidate make a silly mistake i.e. proper sleep. Sleep plays an essential role, as it generates up new fresh body cell which helps the candidate in thinking process and boost up the confidence level and without confidence can be achieved hence it is very important for every candidate to take a proper sleep.
Ms. Poonam a dedicated content writer with 2+ year of experience. She is a bachelor in science keenly interested in providing updated information to knowledge seekers.